Channel Partnership Manager
Keeper is seeking a Channel Partnership Manager to grow our B2B business with resellers, distributors and managed service providers in the Keeper Partner Network. This candidate will be responsible for achieving pipeline and sales objectives with Keeper’s channel partners globally.
As part of the Keeper Partnerships & Strategic Alliances team, this candidate will help build the community of organizations safeguarding private and sensitive information from hackers and cyber criminals.
Here’s what you can expect to do:
- Pipeline Development - Build meaningful relationships with partner companies, lead meetings and product demos, and create innovative strategies to evangelize Keeper.
- Sales Support - Support and monitor partner-led sales opportunities as the primary Keeper contact to the partner’s sales representative(s).
- Performance Tracking & Reporting - Track, maintain and report on data and metrics to ensure accurate sales reporting and forecasting for partner-led business. This will entail direct collaboration with Keeper’s Executive Team.
- Value Creation - Analyze the health of key channel partner relationships and provide continuous recommendations on strategy and area of improvement to senior leadership.
- Partner Marketing - Work with Marketing teams to develop channel focused campaigns and assets to support the objectives of Keeper’s partner program.
- Cross-Functional Feedback - Communicate feedback from partners on the product, sales and marketing to the appropriate stakeholders.
You’re right for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or other business degree, or equivalent and relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in channel sales for enterprise software solutions.
- A consultative approach in addressing partner needs and effectively positioning Keeper.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Exceptional time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- A high energy level to match Keeper’s fast paced, startup environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Air travel up to 50% of the time required.
Even better if you have:
- Prior experience with government customers or channels.
- Prior experience in cybersecurity software solutions.
This position will be based in Keeper’s West Loop, Chicago office and report to the Director of Business Development. Keeper offers competitive compensation packages with great benefits, a positive culture and a work environment that rewards creativity, positive energy, collaboration, loyalty and results.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.