Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAvigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
Reporting to Avigilon’s Regional Sales Director, the Channel Sales Executive,
Video acts as a primary contact for all video solutions selling initiatives with end-users in territory, proactively manages their relationships and deploys sales actions and strategies in order to grow business and meet territory revenue goals.
● Develop new business with end customers with emphasis on new account development
● Meet or exceed assigned revenue and project quotas focused on Avigilon products and services
● Promote and market Avigilon’s products and services within the assigned territory and named accounts
● Support Avigilon’s sales activities in the assigned territory and accounts by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for Avigilon’s products and services
● Create and manage a healthy sales funnel
● Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work and track sales activities
● Work with vertical marketing teams to identify end user engagement opportunities through associations, conferences, and tradeshows
● Leads video and analytics solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
● Prospecting on a daily basis using all tools available will be key to the success of this position
● Attain “Trusted Advisor” status with customers and Channel Partners to enable increased System and Business Development
● Sales Forecasting as required
● Maintain CRM data for new and existing account development
● 4+ years of video security solutions sales experience
● Physical security solutions experience a plus
● Experience working with channel strategies and initiatives
● Strong technical acumen and ability to speak towards our products and solutions
● Ability to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
● Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative
● Strong understanding of our go-to-market strategy and sales philosophy is required
● Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
● Time management skills are required, and candidates must have the ability to manage multiple
priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment
● Functional understanding of Microsoft and Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets
● Exceptional presentation skills required
● Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and demonstrate new software at a high level
● Ability to travel weekly to territory (~50% of territory travel)
● CNA - Ohio Valley - IN, KY, OH, W. PA
● Having an established client base in the assigned territory is a plus
Location & Travel Requirements:
● Candidates must be based in Territory. Travel will be up to 50% of the time. This travel will be within the territory; no air travel is anticipated.
3+ years of sales experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.