Channel Sales Executive
Maropost is looking for an energetic and enterprising individual to join our growing sales team in our Chicago office. Reporting into our SVP of Sales, this Channel Sales Executive will be a pioneer at Maropost working with the larger team to define our go to market channel sales strategy.
The key to success in this role will be your ability to navigate marketing agencies and foster relationships. Your efforts will help establish new revenue streams and expand some of our current partnerships. You will open up opportunities as you have great connections already, and find new opportunities with your great business development skill set. You should come armed with creative ideas around partnerships and innovative ways to drive market share via partner collaboration. Ultimately, this role will be expected to create real and measurable business results.
Over the first three months, you should develop knowledge of our business and have a good understanding of what it is going to take to blow your quota targets out of the water. You’ll have the foundations of your funnel built and hopefully a win or two under your belt.
At Maropost, we aim to truly understand our customers and what drives their success—aligning our solutions to their goals. Our culture is equal parts collaborative and results-driven—the only way to get where we want to go is to work as one team. But our drive isn't the only important part of our culture. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves, and know how to mix work and play with ease.
- Develop a cohesive business plan for partners and execute effectively against that
- Overachieve against a set of pre-agreed sales targets and KPI’s on a monthly /quarterly/annual basis
- Drive partner marketing and support the execution of campaigns with our marketing team
- Build and maintain relationships with your partner community
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- You will need between 2-8 years of quota-carrying experience, with at least 2 in a Channel Sales role. A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Prospecting Skills, Competitive, Strong Communication Skills, Collaborative, Coachable, Results-Driven, Strong Business Acumen, Strong Discovery Skills, Strong Project Management Skills.
- High energy yet polished and composed
- Effective in a dynamic environment and willing to take calculated risks
- Ability to work with multiple demanding partners
- Good at influencing others both internally and externally in order to achieve goals
- A demonstrated track record of achievement and being a top performer
- Highest level of sales ethics
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please feel free to alert us of any accommodations needed at [email protected]