Channel Sales Manager at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Reporting to: Manager National Channel Sales Success
At the core of this role, you will enable and support our outside sales team to drive business through our Channel Partners. In collaboration with Channels, Sales, and Marketing, your efforts will materialize channel opportunities in the field through referrals, growth in the number of referring partners, partner conversion ratio, program support, and overall channel performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our sales teams' familiarity and effectiveness of driving business with our Channel Partners, and ultimately on the increasing amount of business produced.
- Deliver and help develop successful territory channel execution plans with aligned RVP's & Directors.
- Assess territory channels performance data and provide actionable insights
- Deliver channels sales training & enablement to our sales teams
- Drive adoption through sales, for various channels specific initiatives i.e., SPARK, PEO takeout, gifting program, special promotions, etc.
- Support Sales Directors & AEs in building new and deepen existing partner relationships in their territory
- Work with other Channel Departments to continue driving ensure sales engagement & execution with Amplify National/Multiregional partners
- Nurture & support territory-specific Amplify partners
- Work with assigned Sales Teams to ensure territory partner coverage is optimized
- Execute partner webinars, virtual partner ride-along, events & activities designed to boost channels performance in the territory
- Reinforce all channels relevant topics with your aligned sales team, including channel progress, programs, promotions, etc.
- Implement, solicit & provide feedback from the field to ensure channels content and topics are relevant and effective
- Responsible for reaching territory revenue and activity goals, and required KPIs/measurements
- Drive and implement Channel Campion position within aligned sales regions
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales experience in major account payroll, HR, and time and attendance solutions, as well as large, complex organizations.
- Experience launching and driving new programs within sales teams
- Strong business acumen from business case development, to program execution, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution with channel partners
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with agreement process, both standard, and complex agreements
- Willingness to travel and work in a virtual environment
- 3-5 years' experience building and executing channel partnerships that deliver leads, bookings, and revenue preferred
- Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $89,966 - $143,500/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.