At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.Logistics done differently. Not just a gig but a career.
Echo is looking for motivated, self-starters who are eager to learn, earn, and advance professionally in an ever growing industry. As a Carrier Development Associate you are on the sourcing side of the brokerage, building relationships to provide cost-effective logistics solutions for Echo’s customers. As a Carrier Development Associate you will develop strong negotiation and communication skills while. As you advance your sales skillset as a Carrier Development Associate, there will be opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Develop, establish and maintain relationships with carriers in the truckload marketplace
- Identify, source and procure new carriers relationships
- Establish internal relationships within Echo to expand your book of business
- Manage carrier network to ensure proper levels of service
- Utilize data driven resources to make informed buying decisions
- Navigate Echo’s proprietary software to manage daily operational load management tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Driven and competitive nature
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Quick learner with ability to multi-task
- Money motivated
- High level organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate, motivate and influence others
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting
5-week paid Training Program
Echo is committed to invest in its employee’s professional development and career growth with an industry leading training program. It is our mission to give you the tools and resources needed to succeed. Carrier Development Associates will complete classroom training, an apprenticeship program and an in-house continuous education program.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped growth and earning potential
- Eligibility for Operational Support
- Bonus Program
- Fun, energetic and casual work environment
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Multiple incentive opportunities including an award based trip for high performing reps, and bonus based programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance and 401K
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other
office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of
that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.