Chief Revenue Officer
BenchPrep is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join our team! As our CRO, you’ll have the opportunity to enable the world's leading education and training companies to deliver best-in-class digital learning programs. In this role, you will drive our vision to help millions of learners learn better and faster.
What You'll Do as the Chief Revenue Officer:
- Generate scalable, repeatable and predictable revenue.
- Own all aspects of revenue generation processes and execution
- Generate and retain revenue across multiple channels with a long-term perspective
- Own strategy and performance of our sales, account management and marketing teams to create a seamless customer journey for our clients
- Establish an infrastructure where sales and marketing are fully integrated and equally responsible for revenue generation
- Measure and analyze sales and marketing productivity across the entire revenue cycle
- Able to drive success by attracting, developing, and retaining strong sales & marketing talent
- Manage channel partnerships and business development functions
- Work cross-functionally with members of the C-Suite, senior leadership and board
- Work closely with our product team to develop a deep understanding of our product, competitive positioning and how it integrates with our clients’ needs
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS startup, building and scaling Enterprise Sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to generate and manage $25M+ ARR
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS marketing
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Possessing a strategic vision and an ability to execute
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of recruiting, training, and motivating top-tier sales and account management talent
Why Work at BenchPrep:
Based in Chicago, BenchPrep enables the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. The company’s innovative enterprise SaaS learner success solutions are disrupting the exam prep, continuing education, certification and credentialing markets by providing an unmatched learning experience. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 3 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.