Chief Sales Officer
project44 is the world’s leading advanced visibility platform for shippers and third-party logistics firms. project44 connects, automates, and provides visibility into key transportation processes to accelerate insights and shorten the time it takes to turn those insights into actions. Leveraging the power of the project44 cloud-based platform, organizations are able to increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, improve shipping performance, and deliver an exceptional Amazon-like experience to their customers. Connected to over 175,000 carriers worldwide and having comprehensive coverage for all ELD and telematics devices on the market, project44 supports all transportation modes and shipping types, including Parcel, Final-Mile, Less-than-Truckload, Volume Less-than-Truckload, Truckload, Rail, Intermodal, and Ocean.
We’re looking for an experienced Chief Sales Officer to lead and build a team to achieve and exceed our revenue goals. The right candidate will be an experienced SaaS leader who can build, scale and manage a team during hyper growth.
- Meet and exceed board-approved ARR goals
- Build and execute growth strategies to increase ARR to the Fortune 500 Shippers
- Lead and manage team to achieve goals
- Hire the best talent to support our goals
- Maximize Account Management capabilities to up-sell, cross-sell, while achieving high-levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop robust sales management process
- Create and manage key metrics to drive performance
- Manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology, and report regularly to company leadership
- Prospect and close key account targets
- Actively collaborate with Marketing on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and demand generation.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to relay customer feedback in order to build products that delight our customers and attract new customers
- Partner with finance on pricing strategies and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Partner with finance and human resources to design commission plans that reward top talent and support the revenue strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of in experience in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS startup
- 5+ years’ experience building and scaling SaaS teams
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Smart, entrepreneurial profile with strategic vision and strong bias to execute
- Aggressive self-starter with strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to recruit, train, and motivate top-tier sales, account management, and sales engineering talent