ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
You will produce new business with a defined set of ServiceNow's largest existing accounts. You will oversee executive relationship management for assigned accounts and lead virtual teams, including Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, Support and Professional Services, in supporting our most esteemed clients.
Located in the Minnesota or Chicago Region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide strategic leadership and partnership to clients, serving as the relationship manager between your customers and ServiceNow
- Work with other ServiceNow teams to develop ServiceNow solutions based on each customer's strategic outcomes while leading large virtual teams
- Oversee growth of global accounts, including development and deployment of worldwide resources
- Build trust and deep multi-tiered relationships through assigned clients' organization, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Develop a clear roadmap and building capabilities across our clients and ServiceNow teams to promote an outstanding customer experience
- Achieve financial targets set out for the assigned clients, including Licenses, Renewals and Professional Services
To be successful in this role you have:
- Extensive experience in client management, aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- Proven experience as a Client Director or equivalent role with validated multi-million-dollar sales solutions experience and Executive- level relationship management
- Previous sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service or IT Operations Management (within software or IT sales organizations)
- Experience exceeding sales targets
- Experience leading a virtual or matrixed team
- Understanding of broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client
- Travel up to 50% (depending on geography/region)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.