Client Integration Engineer at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Client Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to achieve our client's digital marketing objectives, including integrating new clients onto Epsilon PeopleCloud, managing the technical relationship with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
A Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities and knowledge of the Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions. While we are an established company, our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Integrate some of the largest Internet retailers into the Digital Media Solutions system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while working with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives. Collaborate with Analytics, Account Management, Client Development, Media Managers, Studio and Software Development
- Oversee client accounts, identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Thrive as an individual contributor and member of a very dynamic, collaborative Client Integration Team. Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in a technical role
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable. This role is a blend of hands on technical and client facing
- Strong attention to detail/quality focus
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the online display advertising space
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.