CLIENT INTEGRATION ENGINEER
About This Role
The Client Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to achieve our client's digital marketing objectives, including integrating new clients onto the Conversant platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
A Conversant Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. Our Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities and knowledge of the Conversant platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions. While we are an established company, our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Integrate some of the largest Internet retailers into the Conversant system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements.
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while working with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives. Collaborate with Analytics, Account Management, Client Development, Media Managers, Studio and Software Development.
- Oversee client accounts, identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs.
- Thrive as an individual contributor and member of a very dynamic, collaborative Client Integration Team. Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to non-technical audience.
- Prior consulting experience is desirable. This role is a blend of hands on technical and client facing.
- Strong attention to detail/quality focus.
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the online display advertising space.
Experience and Education
- 4+ years experience in a technical role
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience