Client Partner at Pangea Money Transfer
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (CST) on Friday, August 9, 2019
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help the underbanked have access and financial independence.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Pangea Enterprise team is a lean, cross-functional group that collaborates with all teams on a regular basis and proactively identifies the Enterprise client’s needs. Reporting into the GM, you will be the main point of contact for your assigned clients and own the performance of their products. This will include ownership of the client P&L, KPIs and SLAs.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated performance in constantly changing, ambiguous environments and client facing roles. You have a natural ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders and are motivated by a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as a consultant to the client in their go-to-market strategy, marketing plan, product feature development and anything else needed to help them be successful in their B2C marketing efforts
- Develop plans with the client, including pulling market-related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall approach to product success
- Partner with all cross-functional teams to act as the point of contact and deliver consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Oversee product and marketing efforts for the client
- Penetrate client organization to influence executives, drive alignment, and ensure day-to-day contacts execute against plans
- Prepare regular reporting to the client and internally to GM/CEO on P&L and KPI performance
- Create presentations using market trends, case studies, and Pangea solutions to exceed revenue goals
- Liaise on with Product Operations and Engineers to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high-level client issues
- Use deep knowledge of Pangea and the client to unlock new value through new product features, novel marketing tactics or operational efficiencies
- Travel internationally to client as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, or Sales
- Experience managing Client Accounts as a strategic advisor, working with executive level points of contact
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding target business goals
- Experience driving incremental revenue growth
- Experience working with decision-makers in marketing, sales and C-suite
- Spanish language a plus
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description