Client Relationship Manager
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Client Relationship Management Team is responsible for managing current customers with a proactive approach to driving solutions to customer issues, allowing for greater adoption and retention to improve service and growth for our customers.
As the face of our company to our current customers, you will also embody the mission and culture of Envoy – to make it easier for people to work anywhere in the world. The ultimate objective of this junior CRM role is: maintaining successful partnerships with our customers to understand their business needs, drive revenue, and continuously delight them.
- Manage and grow small and mid-size business accounts by proactively and routinely contacting customers to ensure continued/increased business for new and existing accounts
- Research accounts to assess renewal opportunities
- Act as the main point of contact for customers regarding general immigration issues by using a consultative and proactive approach
- Act as a liaison with Global Immigration Associates (Envoy’s immigration partner firm - GIA), to provide our HR customers with the most up to date case information in a timely manner
- Provide virtual Envoy Global portal training to HR customers and employees of customers, and partnering with GIA as needed
- Help create strategic customer assistance protocols and assist with building and maintaining internal policies
- Work with Envoy’s Account Executives to get new customers onboarded with our technology and services while tracking for a flawless overall customer experience
- Provide training to Customer Success Rep new hires on vendor processes and act as an SME to internal Envoy employees
- Meticulously maintain account records using Salesforce.com
- Proactively monitor data and reports through the Envoy Web App and Salesforce.com and analyze findings to provide value for our customers
- Demonstrate strategic business acumen and alignment by analyzing and making recommendations for improved pricing structures based on the needs of the customer, industry standards, and internal corporate goals
- 2+ years of related work experience with customer account management, client services, software sales, or partner management
- Paralegal or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate and partner cross-functionally to ensure customer success
- Proven track record of success within sales and/or customer relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in building, following, and improving upon processes and metrics-based activities
- Strong problem solving and rapport building skills to move towards mutually agreeable solutions for both the customer and Envoy
- Experience and accountability with team and others to achieving sales targets
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, and other web-based technologies daily
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability