Client Success Manager
We’re a growing company, and we need key players like you to work directly with America’s largest businesses.
We’re looking for a full-time Client Success Manager in our Chicago office. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Success, you’ll play a crucial role in our Account Management strategy and execution.
PerkSpot is a benefits company that offers perks and discounts, as well as rewards and recognition, to millions of employees. We work to secure exclusive discounts from top brands like Apple, Target, and Samsung, which are then bundled into one, easy-to-use platform. From there, we partner with some of America’s top employers, like Walgreen’s, McDonald’s, and Lyft, who provide those discounts to employees so they can start to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re working hard to carry out that mission to this day. As we continue, we’re proud of our leadership position in the tech and human resources industry, but we’re committed to doing even more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. We may have started small, but we’ve grown quickly, and proved ourselves and our product while doing so. In 2018, our company announced an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. This next stage of growth will focus on expanding our use of technology – specifically machine learning and AI – to consistently put the right perks in front of the right people, at the right time.
The primary focus of the Client Success Manager is to act as a trusted advisor and ensure every PerkSpot client has a winning plan in place to successfully launch their program and frequently promote PerkSpot to their employees. The CSMs provide prompt, consistent and empathetic solutions.
Client Success Managers are focused on account retention and expansion by reinforcing the PerkSpot Value Proposition. CSMs grow opportunities in existing accounts by generating client interest in new services and product offerings.
Throughout Your Career Here
- Manage a set of assigned accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of PerkSpot products and services
- Swiftly tend to client needs and act as an internal advocate
- Cultivate strong relationships with multiple client touch points
- Maintain a deep understanding of shifting client business objectives
- Provide strategic recommendations for increasing user engagement
- Grow accounts by generating client interest in new services and offerings
- Highlight and reinforce the PerkSpot Value Proposition to increase stickiness
- Host monthly Client Check-Ins for Top Ten Accounts and quarterly for all active accounts
A successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years in a client facing Client Success Management role with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow accounts by establishing and implementing innovative program solutions, applying a strategic approach to managing initiatives, and focusing on customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations to expand user engagement
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and relationship management skills
- Pride in acting as primary point of contact for clients and dedication to providing personalized experiences to each account
- Detail oriented with the ability to successfully multitask, solve problems, and drive business results in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Client account retention
- Strong user adoption and participation
- Long term profitability of the client relationship
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We work with millions of users and many of the world’s biggest brands. We take that trust seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a team working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
We’re a team of owners. Every employee is included in our equity program. Given our success, our owners are generally already “in the money” so we are all aligned to ensure our continued business success.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, showers on-site and our own private gym.
In the next stage of our growth, we’re leveraging the power of technology -- particularly machine learning and AI -- to improve the experience of our users.
We hold Friday all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.