About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
So what do we want from you?
- Process loan closing documents – post-closing.
- Knowledge of State Requirements.
- Ability to review a Title Commitment and evaluate what Title Clearance documents.
- Ability to access government websites needed to review tax material.
- Complete lenders Tax Information Affidavit.
- You’ll be reviewing documents and we’ll need your attention to detail – you don’t miss a beat!
- Entering Data for Title Department.
- 1-3 years experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.