About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated full time CD Desk Analyst to join our innovative and passionate team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares initial closing disclosures as required within required regulatory timeline.
- Ensures closing disclosure is complete, and is appropriate for the type of loan and geographic location.
- Verify loan fees for accuracy to ensure compliance with the TRID ((Truth in Lending Act – TILA) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)).
- Review accuracy of information in the Loan Origination Software, Encompass.
- Prepare changed circumstances and re-disclose as needed within the closing disclose as needed within the closing discourse timelines.
- Balance fees worksheet in Encompass.
- Research discrepancies on files during the disclosing process and discuss with VP (Mortgage Loan Originator) or other appropriate department(s).
- Meet daily performance metrics as defined by management.
- Maintain prompt and professional communication to internal and external partners.
- Cross-train in other functions as needed.
- Complete regulatory and compliance training as required.
- Demonstrate ability to work on time, follow directions from a manager, interact well with co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures, comply with corporate policies, goals and objectives
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education or Formal Training –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ year’s previous mortgage funding experience preferred
- Maintain a knowledge of lending guidelines, investor programs, industry requirements and changes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities –
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and electronic mail software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level or integrity and confidentiality
- Strong aptitude for math
- High level of customer service skills
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive and work relationship with co-workers and supervisor
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Encompass experience preferred
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KH1