Closing Facilitator Coordinator
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
So what do we want from you?
It’s simple - you should:
- Utilize the CF Coordinator Checklist to confirm accuracy details on all closing submissions.
- After a successful review of the submission, the CF Coordinator is required to correspond with the POD in a timely manner regarding any issues that prevent the file from being assigned to a Closing Facilitator.
- Once all updates have been completed by the POD the CF Coordinator will send a final email to the Closing Facilitator assigning the loan.
- The CF Coordinator will coordinate with the Regional Closing Managers regarding rush approval and give the CF enough time to work on the loan.
- The CF Coordinator will run a pipeline report, in order to help assign all files within the required turnaround times.
- Once the needed files are assigned, the CF Coordinator is expected to coordinate with the Closing Facilitator Manager, Assistant Manager, or Lead regarding the upcoming volume the next day.
- CF Coordinator is required to respond to all emails that are sent to the Closing Status Inbox.
- CF Coordinators may also be required to work on special projects as determined by the Closing Facilitator Manager.
- Data Entry Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.