Closing Manager at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Closing Manager to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Lead and mentor a team of 10+ Closers tasked to Prepare Closing packages using Encompass and Doc Magic systems.
- Collaborate with Management to promote a positive customer experience by fostering an efficient service of the closing pipeline.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and all HR related functions in regard to time management, write ups, reviews, and terminations.
- Daily review of reporting for pipeline, production, and quality management.
- Escalation point funding conditions.
- Responsible to assist Post Closing and Quality Control to maintain/assure salability of loans in the Secondary Market.
- Actively partner with internal and external partners to improve overall workflow as well as communicate any changes or improvements. Understand big picture concepts.
- Positive attitude and ability to motive your team is required!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years mortgage-related experience.
- 2-4 years loan closing and funding experience.
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA, RESPA, REG Z, and all general TRID disclosure.
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA requirements
- Encompass and Doc Magic Experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.