Commercial Account Executive
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Commercial Account Executive will generate new business sales revenue from software licenses within the mid-enterprise account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Technology and Solutions roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in an Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the Enterprise Software industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable of leading virtual teams
- Executive level relationship management a must
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around Technology transformation
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.