About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
- Order and review several necessary online system checks and a variety of mortgage loan documentation.
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as complete your job functions in a productive manner.
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful, consultative guidance to your clients.
- Be on an innovative and fun team that is revolutionizing the way people go about making the biggest financial decision of their lives.
- Receive on-going, comprehensive training and become an expert on home loan products and the mortgage process.
- Looking for someone that can learn new things quickly and who is hungry for a new opportunity to work with the best of the best!
- Experience processing condo homeowner’s association documents is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience processing mortgages in general is a requirement
- Attention to detail & impeccable organization is very important
- Able to demonstrate strong time management skills
- Excellent communication extremely important
- Strong tech. skills (Outlook, excel and various website navigation)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1