Corporate Account Executive at Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!Who we are
The Trunk Club for Business team builds and cultivates relationships with new businesses in order to expand our client base and provide rewards to a variety of industries. Since the founding of Trunk Club for Business, we have acquired hundreds of new customers, as well as, amplified the generation of new leads. This team is an integral part of the broader customer acquisition strategy for Trunk Club, and we are looking for a mid-level Corporate Account Executive to continue to help build the Trunk Club for Business function. Our team of Corporate Account Executives will report directly to the Head of Sales, Chicago, and cross-functionally develop Trunk Club for Business initiatives with a strong organic, sales mindset.What you’ll do
- Develop leads, build pipelines and forecast quarterly and annual revenue goals by cultivating your network.
- Build relationships with a wide variety of top-tier enterprises thought high volume communication and relationship building with decision makers.
- Focus efforts on high volume sales tasks such as (cold-calling, self-sourcing business and relationship cultivation) and maintain a suite of accurate and visible records through consistent use of CRM tools.
- Be a trusted advisor/relationship manager for contracted clients by providing exceptional service and using discretion when deciding how to handle tough situations.
- Analyze and create strategic recommendations on initiatives and areas of focus that will define the short & long-term Trunk Club for Business plans by utilizing independent judgment through selling experiences and keen awareness of competitive landscape.
- Manage implementation of Trunk Club for Business plans by facilitating collaboration between key stakeholders in finance, legal, & marketing teams and providing strategic direction to management on process developments and improvements that are critical in scaling the Trunk Club for Business function
- An experienced sales executive. You’re considered a well-rounded seller who isn’t afraid to cold-call, hunt for business and build pipelines from scratch.
- A confident professional. You’re outgoing, social and don’t shy away from an opportunity to not only connect with someone new, but influence and strategize.
- A problem solver. You’re an innate, strategic thinker, and have an innate ability to build relationships (existing relationships is a plus).
- A facilitator. You’re confident presenting in front of any sized group, evangelizing, educating and influencing.
- A developer of knowledge. You’ll continually develop and maintain comprehensive company and product knowledge in respect to all areas of the business (Men’s, Women’s, Custom).
- A multi-tasker. You’re comfortable executing multiple projects simultaneously, staying organized in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
- 4-7 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success building a strong pipeline, actively forecasting sales, and regularly achieving or exceeding quota targets
- High proficiency in Relationship Management systems such as Salesforce.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a ‘start-up’ environment and operating outside of the black and white.
- With others. Work closely with a strong network of key business professionals and executives within Trunk Club, and externally.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.