ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Customer and Partner (C&P) Organization at ServiceNow is laser-focused on customer success. We achieve this by providing guidance and direction into best practices and content, building a community of ServiceNow experts, delivering innovative customer solutions on the ServiceNow Platform, and growing a healthy and market-leading partner ecosystem. We measure our success based on the adoption, growth, and value achieved by our customers and the strength of our partners’ relationships with those customers. This team combines deep expertise in ServiceNow solutions with personalized delivery of success offerings, backed by analytics and insights from a comprehensive understanding of our customers’ journeys.
The Customer and Partner Team Readiness Lead reports to the Director of Leadership and Team Development. This individual will play a critical role in helping ensure our Customer and Partner team members have access to relevant training, development programs, and resources to excel in their current and future roles.
What you get to do in this role:
· Be a trusted advisor and liaison to our Customer and Partner Team leaders and stakeholders.
· Join and collaborate with a world-class team of subject matter experts, corporate Learning & Development, HR Business Partners, and the Customer Success Group Enablement team to participate in the development, repurposing, and alignment of content specific to individuals’ growth and development.
· Help the Customer and Partner teams develop their skills and reach professional development goals.
· Drive successful post-launch adoption of readiness programs and initiatives for our rapidly growing Customer and Partner organization.
· Identify opportunities for development and learning program improvements.
· Conduct discovery calls to determine stakeholder priorities and run effective enablement research, discovery, and prioritization activities with stakeholders
· Manage ongoing communications with Customer and Partner organization to provide clarity on relevant enablement programs status and value.
· Gather feedback and data to measure the effectiveness of training and enablement programs across the Customer and Partner organization.
· Identify opportunities to evolve and up level current offerings for continued improvement
· Establish regular cadence with Enablement, Global Talent, and subject matter experts to communicate Customer and Partner Team readiness needs and collaborate on the development and repurposing of training content, programs, and events to ensure customer and partner team readiness.
· As needed, facilitate the delivery of training content within the supported Customer and Partner teams.
· Review content to ensure Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging standards are exceeded.
· Manage project and program plans including administrative tasks such as scheduling, rostering, attendance, launch plan, track / communicate completion rates, updates, and success metrics.Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a passion for helping people grow and develop! They have a strong program management background, 3+ years’ experience working in (or partnering with) an enablement team, and a history of assessing key performance indicators to deliver meaningful enablement programs. Proven track record of leading through influence vs. authority. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has a customer-centric approach, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, you have:
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail.
· Experience analyzing data and measuring the business benefit of enablement and training programs.
· Executive presentation skills and experience working with stakeholders.
· Ability to review current offerings, assess gaps, and recommend additional training.
· Experience developing training content for Instructor/virtual led training.
· Expertise conducting engaging training facilitation for both large and small audiences.
· Experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
· A desire to collaborate and make the world of work work better for people!
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of DIBs and the ability to assess programs from a DIBs perspective and recommend changes.
· Experience with learning management systems.
· Experience working with external vendors is a plus.
· Compassion.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.