Customer Engagement Sales Specialist at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for working with regional Motorola Solutions customers. The Customer Engagement Specialist sells directly to customers 30% of the time within designated territories. They spend the remaining 70% on account management and support activity. Interfaces and strategically partners with Account Executives to increase and capture sales within assigned territory. May develop new prospects but primarily interfaces with existing customers and run-rate sales. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing customers and is held accountable and incentivize for individual achievement of specific business targets and results. Each Customer Engagement Specialist is assigned to a geographic region.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Partner with Account Executive and provide support to targeted regional accounts with transactional type daily activities.
- Has a good knowledge of pricing strategies for customers within their dedicated territories.
- Establish and build strong future opportunity pipeline by following up on assigned data driven campaigns.
- Utilizes Salesforce to track all sales activities within dedicated territories.
- Proficient in utilizing Salesforce to track all support interactions with Account Executives and other field team members.
- Develop innovative win-win solutions to address customer challenges. Uncovers viable solution options from the customer’s point of view.
- Achieve established daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and CRM performance targets.
- Establish trust and build strong business relationships with customers and assigned field teams.
- Partner with Account Executives to determine appropriate strategic support approach.
- Participates in and may occasionally lead customer meetings.
- Participate on weekly territory calls and make in-field visits, as appropriate. Present results and forecast, as required.
- Travel, as required. Approximately 10%
- Bachelors degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.