ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
We are seeking an ambitious Onboarding Specialist to provide onboarding support to ActiveCampaign’s mid-market customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales and customer relations/account management. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Onboarding Specialists are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our customers.
As an Onboarding Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 75,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with customers to uncover their business challenges and develop success plans to ensure they see value leveraging ActiveCampaign’s platform
- Recommend and help implement marketing and platform strategies that maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management
- SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description