Customer Relationship Specialist
We’re looking for a Customer Relationship Specialist (Jr. CRM) to join our all-star Client Relationship Management team. The CRM team is focused on maintaining and growing our business within our 1000+ B2B customers. These customers range from fast-growth start-ups to Fortune100 companies. The CRM team is 100% customer driven with a mission to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at our customers (typically with HR leaders). They also help manage the day-to-day customer needs and identify opportunities to grow Envoy Global’s business.
The CRS is a critical team member of the CRM team. They will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of our customers. Attention to detail, fast action, rapid problem-solving, and a 100% customer-first mindset are critical to success in this role.
Activities will include supporting customer data, analysis, and reporting needs, updating Salesforce records, coordinating customer/attorney calls, and more. You will work in a collaborative team environment and support our CRM leads across multiple clients and across different industries.
This is not only an excellent role to gain a deep understanding of our customer needs and our technology platform, but also a unique opportunity to work with a leading legal tech company! High achievers will quickly progress into other CRM team roles.
- Ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in a CRM team or other B2B customer experience function
- The desire to provide an outstanding customer experience with a willingness to consistently go above and beyond
- Passion for technology and bringing innovative tech products to new users; quick to learn and adopt new technology tools
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain highly complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- Proactive thinking regarding issues or improvements that need to be resolved
- Eagerness to learn the many duties of a CRM and apply the training you have been provided to real case issues
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Motivation, drive, and persistence to pro-actively solve customer problems while remaining calm under pressure
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, high performing technology company
- A desire to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and product to become a subject matter expert
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability