Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The CSM Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s new Customer Service Management product. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Service Management platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organizations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360-degree improvement in customer service processes.
You will be responsible for communicating the CSM value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to Customer Service leaders across all industries within your region. You will focus on targeting your CSM message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of CSM customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the voice of the customer and of regional sales teams
- Work closely with designated sales teams to ensure understanding of customer needs and drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our CSM solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize CSM solution presentations and value proposition.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of solution and service-based sales experience within a CRM solution provider or related high technology business environment.
- A strong understanding of CRM market and Customer Service-related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market against stiff competition.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with both C-level execs at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system
- Works well in a Team Environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.