What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
As a member of the Customer Operations team, the Customer Success Associate works alongside our most valuable customers through the adoption and production use of our drug discount and rebate products and solutions. You will work with drug manufacturers, covered entities, payers (including states and pharmacy benefit managers) to bring transparency and trust to drug discount programs. You will play a vital role by supporting operations to achieve customer satisfaction and growth to ultimately drive retention and expansion. Kalderos provides the resources and training to become successful in this professional role with high exposure to our top sales executives, our centers of excellence, and founding team members. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering proactive partnerships and providing best-in-class solutions. Our ideal Customer Success Associate is an avid learner and doer who is passionate about getting things done on time and with a high degree of excellence. The Customer Success Associate enjoys problem-solving, working with data and technology to drive insight and decision-making, building and maintaining relationships, and is driven to produce only the highest quality customer experience.
What impact you’ll have
- Support drug manufacturers and covered entities through onboarding and production operations as they use our products and solutions that optimize and comply with the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) and the 340B Drug Discount Pricing Program.
- Work with states and pharmacy benefit managers using our payer solutions to bring transparency, trust, and contract compliance to drug discount programs to commercial managed care contracts.
- Minimize customer escalations through proactive account monitoring.
- Work to drive full adoption and high utilization of Kalderos solutions.
- Maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria and align with Kalderos objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Troubleshoot issues that arise among various drug duplicate discount stakeholders.
- Gather and assemble information for customers and internal stakeholders for status updates and business reviews.
- Report and monitor success through key metrics presented in business reviews and customer satisfaction survey results.
- Support the training of new Kalderos employees on solutions, tools, and applications used for customer engagement and deliverables.
- Identify and build greater efficiency and effectiveness into critical execution activities.
- Assist product team in the identification and development of new features and functionality.
- Analyze and perform QC and QA to deliver validated dispute reports to state agencies.
- Assist with engaging US states in dispute resolution on behalf of customers.
- Maintain knowledge base of industry news and state/federal policy regarding changes to invoicing, dispute resolution, and process guidelines.
Covered Entity Solutions
- Assist team with adoption and onboarding of Kalderos solutions for covered entities.
- Build and maintain workflows and business processes.
- Setup and monitor automated messaging and phone campaigns to proactively engage with customers and stakeholders.
- Support the dispute resolution process by acquiring responses from covered entities on high-risk claims.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, technology, healthcare administration field, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in administering and/or implementing a healthcare data management, medical claims, or similar SaaS/cloud-based product or platform.
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Demonstrated project management skills - effectively handle multiple customers, escalations, and priorities at once.
- High level of proficiency with an office suite (such as Google for Business Applications or Microsoft Office).
- Ability to effectively communicate via virtual meeting and collaboration software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process and interpret product utilization data and customer requirements, to help drive adoption and ROI.
- Excellent organization skills - work independently, prioritize and multi-task with minimal direction.
- A sense of timeliness and urgency to address issues and resolve them expeditiously.
- High standards for excellence and strict adherence to policies, controls, procedures, and timelines.
Nice to Haves
- Advanced degree in pharmacy, life science, healthcare administration, or accounting.
- Project Management certification or methodology training (PMP, PRINCE2, SAFe, or equivalent).
- At least 1 year of experience with the 340B program and/or the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, PBMs, state/federal agencies).
- Working knowledge of retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacy billing systems, or EMR/EHR.
- Experience with the 340B program, the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, PBMs, state/federal agencies) and/or commercial managed care pharmacy contracts.
- Experience with data manipulation/data analysis using Tableau, Power BI, SQL, or equivalent.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC