Who we are?
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
Our Customer Success Organization
As the Natural Products Industry has emerged as a driving force of retail in the US, we have been thrilled to be part of a movement and the need for our team to expand is ever-present. The Customer Success team aims to achieve the highest level of customer engagement through educating our clients and empowering their business decisions. Under the department of the CRO, this position reports directly to the Director of Customer Success
What you will do
- Become responsible for increasing and maintaining high levels of engagement within our Emerging Brand clients
- Develop and execute retention-based activities against a moving book of business on a bi-monthly basis
- Partner with sales in supporting the business renewal of Emerging Brands clients
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by consistently providing proactive, tailored communications in all matters pertinent to the client relationship
- Recommend business strategies based on SPINS data insights that help a client achieve growth, gain competitive success, and increase ROI
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring on SPINS solutions with an objective of enabling clients to leverage insights as a catalyst for their business
- Partner with sales on potential cross-over or new opportunities identified by your contacts within existing customers
- Gather and share solution requirements with internal Product teams that address future client needs and highlight enhancement opportunities
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of reporting and solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives
- Assist in the delivery and development of educational materials for internal and external use
What you bring
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related quantitative field of study
- 2+ years of experience in analysis or client facing role
- Experience working with syndicated data (preferred SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or data in a Consumer-Packaged Goods manufacturing setting)
- Experience in the natural/specialty industry is a plus
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision making based on analytics; conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
What SPINS Offers
When we began working remotely a year ago due to COVID, we committed to keeping our healthy and active SPINS culture. This remained a high priority for us as we grew our employee population by nearly 20% while we worked remotely. We listen to employee feedback as we plan when and how we will return to the office in the future. For now, we can’t have some of our favorite in-office perks (plenty of snacks, onsite gym, and bike storage), we’ve continued to find ways to stay true to SPINS:
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, and Kinstretch classes each week
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched.
- Stay connected with other SPINS employees for a weekly PELOTON ride together
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.