Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a member to our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Associate will work alongside a team to provide both proactive and reactive support to our customer base. This individual will not own a book of customers but, instead, will share responsibility for providing strategic support to our small to mid-sized customers along with their team, as well as, have the opportunity to work alongside our Customer Success Managers to provide support to our larger customers. Ultimately this individual will be tasked with helping our customers effectively utilize the Hireology platform/process which, by result, will lead to better hiring decisions.
As a Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for:
- Proactively reaching out to customers (via phone and email) to provide suggestions on how to best utilize and optimize the Hireology platform for greatest business impact
- Reactively responding to inbound customer support requests
- Maintaining and growing revenue by creating meaningful value for the customer
- Diagnosing potential barriers to renewal and working with customers to overcome these barriers
- Improving usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communication
- Demonstrating commitment to our customer base through the highest level of responsiveness
- Constantly innovating: identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Customer-Oriented: A successful Customer Success Associate has outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Task-Driven: A successful Customer Success Associate will enjoy working off a to-do list and will be motivated to complete tasks on time
- You Are Eager to Learn: Our product suite, the industries you sell into, recruitment & hiring best practices, and how our solution solves for customer pain points.
- Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly and quarterly goals, you can make a plan and stick to it. You ask for help when you need it. And you take accountability.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Customer Success Associate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be the voice of Hireology to our customer base; we want that voice to be professional, concise and thoughtful
- A Bachelor's degree
- A strong desire to succeed alongside a passion for delighting customers
- Experience in sales, customer success or account management is preferred
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Customer Success team to discuss how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a Senior Manager on the Customer Success team. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.