As the Customer Success Associate, you will be alongside our most valuable customers through the adoption and post-sale of our products. You will play a vital role on the Kalderos team by ensuring customer satisfaction and growth to ultimately drive retention and expansion. We will provide for you the resources and training to become successful in this career with high exposure to our top sales reps and founding team members.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building and maintaining relationships, loves problem solving, and is driven to produce only the highest quality customer service.
Detailed Responsibilities to Include:
- Point of contact for client questions regarding Kalderos’ products and services, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Support onboarding of new clients
- Host status meetings with clients, both by phone and on site (minimal travel required)
- Responsible for performing dispute resolution on behalf of clients to achieve maximum savings
- Prepare/QC Kalderos deliverables prior to client delivery
- Minimize client escalations through pro-active account monitoring and stakeholder engagement/management
- Solicit client feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, and recommend system enhancements
- Author help center articles to address frequently asked questions
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients to establish a positive rapport
- Maintain knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry to make recommendations to improve Kalderos’ program efficiencies
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Our ideal Customer Success Associate is an organizer and a do-er who is passionate about getting things done on time and with a high degree of excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major (such as marketing, accounting, finance, business administration, or communication), or healthcare administration
- At least 2 years of professional experience building and maintaining client relationships
- At least 1-year professional experience with the 340B program and/or the Medicaid Drug Rebate program
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems
- High standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules
- Excellent organization skills and has the ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing and prioritizing multiple projects for themselves and others.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance Fund
- You have an established ability to Interpret data by means of various methodologies.
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better and be willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.