Customer Success Director
We’re excited to be building our Customer Success team at Signal! We are seeking candidates who are charismatic, consultative and passionate about the Identity landscape. Our ideal Customer Success Directors have some SaaS in their background and know how to grow and develop our accounts, set and manage service expectations, provide broad AdTech industry expertise, and build deep relationships with our customers.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with our most valuable customers. Become their trusted advisor & consultant.
- Partner with Solutions & Implementation teams to launch new & support existing clients.
- Collaborate with our technical support team to develop onboarding plans for new customers, lead and facilitate kick-off discussions, and appropriately set and manage expectations.
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Deeply understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on our platform’s best practices, use cases and organizational workflow.
- Manage assigned technical resources to execute implementation/success plan and provide customer support and all account implementation needs.
- Engage with key influencers and decision makers across different teams within the customer’s organization. Conduct business reviews and goal-setting meetings.
- Be an expert in digital marketing trends, stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings.
- May manage and grow lower-level Account Managers / Supervisors as the account team expands.
- Travel about 15% of the time.
How will you be measured?
- Renewals & upsell opportunity identification.
- Documented customer success stories/examples.
- Product adoption.
What do we need from you?
- 7+ years working in the in the marketing/advertising technology space (DMP, Onboarding, DSP, etc.) in an Account Management/Customer Success role is a requirement.
- Experience working deep within a media technology or platform.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately; effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Commercially focused. You understand the ins & outs of managing accounts, forecasting revenue, and running sales opportunities through to close.
- Project management. You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- You are both strategic and technically minded. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products and you have a technical curiosity that gives you an edge over your peers.
- Be a proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers, up to the executive level.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- A proven Team leader. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
- And, you know your way around the Salesforce tool.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to me, Erin, via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform transforms the customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.