Customer Success Executive at Pricefx
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Dean Foods, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.Your mission?
Your mission is to ensure that our customers achieve enduring success with our pricing solutions. The Customer Success Executive plays a crucial role in the company’s strategy by fostering continued success and growth of the customer base and being in lockstep with the constant innovation happening at Pricefx.
You Will be in charge of...
- Account manage and serve as the customer success manager on larger enterprise accounts
- Guide customers on measuring success approaches and best practices.
- Understand and align on business objectives, targets, key performance indicators, and metric(s), which should be supported using Pricefx software. Map KPIs to the appropriate pricing processes and Pricefx product landscape
- Help customers quantify the results of their pricing maturity.
- Demonstrate pricing use cases and value scenarios in Pricefx software.
- Lead through complex customer situations: relationship, incident, negotiations, escalations
- Identify new expansion or growth opportunities
- Lead the activities to present expansion proposals to customer executives
- Work with the Customer Success Director in leading Customer Success initiatives and company-wide improvements
- Present Customer Success stories and value during sales cycles
- Serve as a mentor and coach for new Success Managers
- Consult with the customer along their pricing journey, using assessment tools to identify gaps to increase the customer’s pricing maturity
- Be able to act on behalf of a Customer Success Director in operational decision making
What should you have to succeed?
- 8 – 10 years of related experience in a Customer Success role
- Comfortable demonstrating use cases and business scenarios in the software and articulating the value that this brings to the customer
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence (e.g., you can have a software value and P&L discussion with a CXO)
- Experience with implementation of Enterprise software
- Ability to quickly understand our customers’ various business models/markets
- Customer support and account management experience, preferably in high-growth, software-as-service (SaaS) environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to understand software applications
- Enthusiasm for working with and directing cross-departmental and cross-functional teams to create improvements or solve issues
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Software consultative background with pricing or financial experience
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP)
- Experience consulting, negotiating with senior executives
- Case studies conducted & collected
- Referrals/references obtained
- Chicago, IL or Remote Opportunity
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx. We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in
GDPR for candidates.