Customer Success Manager (Bilingual Spanish) at Cisco Meraki
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager (CSM) to take ownership of our white glove customer success program and drive greater customer value by bringing Cisco Meraki’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to our highest value customers. The CSM will be responsible for collaborating with the cross functional groups across the organization to further develop customer relationships and ensure Meraki customers are realizing the most possible value from their investment.
The role will be spearheading new support and service initiatives as Cisco Meraki continues to sell upstream to larger enterprise customers, working closely with senior leadership to build out and execute on our white glove customer program.
- Collaborate with the Account/Sales/Channel teams to understand the business relationship between clients and ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Work within the parameters of the established relationship to ensure the satisfaction and success of the accounts enrolled in the Customer Success Program.
- Develop and maintain longterm relationships with stakeholders by networking with customers and the different groups within our organization.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited university.
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate technical matters to third parties.
- Exceptional English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience presenting at C-level preferred.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude!
- Professional, organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Resourceful and technically creative.
- Commitment to quality.
- Willingness to travel for customer visits ~20%.
- Desire to learn, generally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to make customers happy.
- Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Why Cisco Meraki:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.