Customer Success Manager - Mfr at Kalderos
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
As a member of the Customer Operations team, the Customer Success Manager leads our most valuable customers and stakeholders through the adoption and production use of our drug discount and rebate products and solutions. You will work with drug manufacturers, covered entities, payers (including states and pharmacy benefit managers) to bring transparency and trust to drug discount programs. You will play a vital role by supporting operations to achieve customer satisfaction and growth to ultimately drive retention and expansion. Kalderos provides the resources and training to become successful in this professional role with high exposure to our top sales executives, our centers of excellence (CoEs), and founding team members. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering proactive partnerships and providing best-in-class solutions. Our ideal Customer Success Manager is a strategist, organizer, and executor who is passionate about getting things done on-time and with a high degree of excellence and foresight. The Customer Success Manager loves problem-solving, achieving and exceeding revenue objectives, is about building and maintaining relationships, and is driven to produce only the highest quality customer experience.
What impact you’ll have
- Support drug manufacturers through onboarding and production operations as they use our products and solutions that optimize and comply with the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) and the 340B Drug Discount Pricing Program.
- Work with states and pharmacy benefit managers using our payer solutions to bring transparency, trust, and contract compliance to drug discount programs for commercial managed care.
- Create, analyze, and deliver validated dispute reports to state agencies.
- Engage US states in dispute resolution on behalf of customers.
- Identify and build greater efficiency and effectiveness into critical customer success execution activities.
- Minimize customer escalations through proactive account monitoring and stakeholder engagement/management.
- Schedule and host meetings with customers and internal stakeholders for status updates and business reviews.
- Raise critical customer concerns and work with design, product, and data management teams to resolve key issues in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that arise among various drug duplicate discount stakeholders.
- Work alongside key stakeholders in product, sales, and design as subject matter expert (SME) to ensure full adoption and high utilization of Kalderos solutions to achieve optimal business value.
- Assist product team in the development of new features and functionality based on customer experiences.
- Keep customers informed on new features, functions, and procedure changes with Kalderos’ software.
- Maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria and goals achievement and align with Kalderos objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Gather and assemble information for customers and internal stakeholders for status updates and business reviews.
- Report and monitor success through key metrics presented in business reviews and customer satisfaction survey results.
- Onboard new Kalderos employees on solutions, tools, and applications used for customer engagement and deliverables.
- Routinely reviews data and related reports to ensure quarterly objectives are met.
- Build and maintain intra-departmental workflows.
- Solicit customer feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, and recommend system enhancements.
- Author help center articles, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and social media posts to assist customers with the proper use of our solutions and understanding our vision to redefine how healthcare performs and operates.
- Maintain knowledge base of industry news and state/federal policy regarding changes to invoicing, dispute resolution, and process guidelines.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, technology, healthcare administration field, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of customer success, implementation, or project delivery experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience building and maintaining customer relationships while managing a customer instance in a SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of experience in administering and/or implementing a healthcare data management, medical claims, or similar SaaS/cloud-based product or platform.
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce or equivalent CRM system.
- Strong project management skills with ability to effectively handle multiple escalations and priorities at once.
- High level of proficiency with an office suite (such as Google for Business Applications or Microsoft Office).
- Experience with data manipulation/data analysis using Tableau, Power BI, or SQL.
- Proven track record of establishing oneself as a strategic trusted advisor to industry-leading customers.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to varying audiences with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate via virtual meeting and collaboration software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process and interpret product utilization data and customer requirements, to help drive adoption and ROI.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task with minimal direction.
- A sense of timeliness and urgency to address issues and resolve them expeditiously.
- High standards for excellence and strict adherence to policies, controls, procedures, and timelines.
Nice to Haves
- Advanced degree in pharmacy, life science, healthcare administration, or accounting.
- Registered pharmacist operating in a clinical or retail setting.
- At least 3 years experience with the 340B program and/or the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, PBMs, state/federal agencies).
- Project Management certification or methodology training (PMP, PRINCE2, SAFe, or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacy billing systems, or EMR/EHR.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC