Customer Success Manager - Remote at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and AM's as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions. This is a remote position with up to 25% travel.
- Supports AMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account.
- Acts as interface among AMs, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients.
- Develops operational scorecards for each designated account.
- Supports sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts.)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight.
- Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 years of service experience preferred.
- Strong ability to Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Strong project management, coordination skills required
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.