Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
The Customer Success Manager will focus on building strong, trusted partnerships with Hireology customers and will act as a true advisor to our customers. This individual will be tasked with helping our customers effectively engage with the Hireology platform and process which, by result, will lead to better hiring decisions.
It's with that in mind that Hireology is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team-oriented individual to join our growing Customer Success team. Customer Success Managers are essential to Hireology’s success. We maintain and grow customer relationships to maximize business. We discover new ways that our product can evolve and prosper based on customer relationships and feedback.
As the Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Serving as a consultant to customers on how to best utilize and optimize the Hireology platform for greatest business impact
- Leveraging and analyzing product usage data to make recommendations on hiring strategy
- Maintaining and growing revenue by creating meaningful value for the customer
- Improving usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communication
- Demonstrating commitment to our customer through the highest level of responsiveness|
- Adopts a ‘resourceful’ attitude to solve customer challenges
- Demonstrates the ability to ‘self-manage’ and escalate to Manager proactively when a task starts to go off-track
- Constantly innovating: identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive product development, analytics storytelling and minimizing cancelation risks
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career
- Customer-Oriented: A successful Customer Success Manager has a clear and impassioned customer relationship management philosophy along with outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Time Management Guru: The Customer Success Manager role is one that will pull you in multiple directions and you must be able to prioritize and manage your time. The ideal candidate will naturally be able to differentiate urgent, important, and urgently important tasks.
- Strategist and Tactician: In this role, you will be the CEO of your territory and, to be successful, you must be able to develop a strategy and plan for managing that business. At the same time, you will need to be in-the-weeds, executing, and fighting fires to ensure success. The right person for this role can easily navigate between the strategy and the tactics.
- Have Great Communication Skills: You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners.
- You Are Eager to Learn: Our product suite, the industries you sell into, recruitment & hiring best practices, and how our solution solves for customer pain points.
- Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly and quarterly goals, you can make a plan and stick to it. You ask for help when you need it. And you take accountability.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Customer Success Manager. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant Account Management or Customer Success experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience demonstrating progression within role and within previous companies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Recruiting/Staffing, or SaaS experience is a plus.
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Customer Success Management team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.