Customer Success Manager at Litera
Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
Customer Success at Litera:
Customer Success at Litera is about understanding the needs of our customers and working together toward success. It requires intention and focus; being curious and passionate about how to achieve results; and consistently looking for ways to improve the customer experience. From onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and ultimately renewals and retention, the Customer Success Team works across the company to advocate as the voice of our customers. What matters is that our customers are happy, getting value from our solutions and ultimately increasing their commitment to the company.
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is part our Customer Success team and serves as a trusted advisor and first point of contact for our customers. CSMs are responsible for owning the customer relationship once the deal has closed, nurturing them to expand, achieve success and ultimately renew their licensing. We are a customer-centric team, working closely with departments across the organization to provide an exceptional customer journey. Our customers' recurring business allows Litera to invest, hire awesome talent, and continue to innovate.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Understand assigned accounts and their definition of success
- Meet with key stakeholders across the business that you will interact with frequently
- Get trained on Litera's core values and see an overview of our solutions
- Independently create and deliver customer renewal order forms
- Meet with customers over the phone, video conference and/or face to face
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, Tableau and our renewal quoting solution
- Update and manage key information and reporting in Salesforce
- Track progress using dashboard and reporting
- Understand NPS, Net Retention and other influencing metrics
Within 3 months, you will:
- Align closely with internal account teams to plan for user engagement, adoption, growth and overall success
- Have learned how to position value delivered from our solutions
- Understand how to overcome initial pricing objections and plan predictable dialog
- Coordinate customer deliverables across sales, customer success, finance, and partner teams
- Develop single, multiple, and co-termed product renewal order forms
- Independently plan work to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Forecast, mitigate risk and plan for success
Within 6 months, you will:
- Build customer relationships with multiple persona levels
- Identify areas for process improvement to positively influence customer experience
- Position the value and benefits of our software to show ROI
- Participate in cross functional initiatives to drive breakthrough differences
- Develop skills as a leader of your own business within the business
- Mentor new hires on the team
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year over year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!