Customer Success Manager at Yello
We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions help recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do what’s right for our customers, leading with our expertise.
~We are proactive.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager engages, retains, and enables our customers to maximize the full value of Yello’s solutions. As the trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) manages the overall relationship with assigned customers throughout the post-sales lifecycle. The CSM is responsible for guiding customers to success and driving product adoption, overall satisfaction, and renewal by engaging resources across Yello to deliver desired outcomes.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions.
- Works with customers to identify goals and key performance indicators that define program objectives
- Builds relationships at all levels of the customers from operational owners to executive sponsors
- Develops long-term success plans, prioritizes requests, and manages expectations to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Proactively monitors platform usage and reaches out to key stakeholders as needed Leverages recruiting domain and product knowledge to motivate customer adoption and expose opportunities to expand Yello’s footprint
- Proactively identifies at-risk customers and works with internal teams to define and execute mitigation strategies that secure retention
- Understands how to leverage Yello resources to educate customers and provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements that support customer needs
- Provides timely status updates and communication to customers on outstanding issues, requests, and escalations
- Conducts regular business reviews by gathering and presenting the status of customer goals, metrics that support the value realization, and product roadmap to evaluate needs and provide strategic recommendations
- Creates advocates by ensuring that customers achieve desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure internal alignment on account growth strategy by partnering with the Sales team and others to execute on plans that drive expansion
- Provides internal insights and advocate for product enhancements that will deliver the highest ROI for Yello and our customers
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of account management or customer success experience in the SaaS industry, preferably in the HR Technology space
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Willingness to occasionally travel onsite to customers
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Software is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Ability to understand how to translate tactical data points into impact on strategic program objectives
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns when working to resolve challenging and/or urgent issues
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels ● Strong customer service orientation - empathetic, yet able to manage expectations
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in productivity tools - Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Suite and Salesforce a plus
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time