BrokerX is an innovative SaaS company that is disrupting the energy industry. We are a software solution for energy brokers that automates daily workflows, empowering them with more time to sell and grow their businesses. Trust and transparency are the foundation of our business and our mission is to utilize them to transform and make a positive impact within the energy industry.
Who We Are:
Our team has deep expertise in energy, technology, business optimization, and entrepreneurship. We are resilient, determined, risk-takers, and visionaries. We are passionate about building scalable software-as-a-service platforms, empowering businesses to embrace new business models in the age of digital disruption.
What You’ll Do:
BrokerX is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate, enjoys the fast-paced environment of a growing start-up, and is a quick learner. The Account Manager will work hand in hand with the Sales team to solve market problems. This person will be responsible for accurate pricing for retail gas and electricity clients and provide platform support. While working within the team, they must have a high degree of accountability and responsibility for strategic data review to provide recommendations for the products that would be the best fit for the customer. The Account Manager will start out learning the basic fundamentals of the US energy market, while gradually becoming a master of their craft to assist the data and engineering teams with prioritization of product road map.
- Monitor current market conditions to seek opportunities to maximize margins and minimize retail risk.
- Daily monitoring of electricity and natural gas markets.
- Perform daily transaction costing of retail gas and electricity products.
- Analyze forward pricing curves.
- Request pricing from energy suppliers.
- Assist with post-sales customer support.
- Review booking confirmations with executed contracts.
- Assist in preparing, presenting, and reporting on findings, observations, and recommendations.
- Provide recommendations on the best product for clients.
- Assist with testing new releases of our platform and provide ongoing feedback to the engineering team.
- Review, research and take action in response to customer inquiries. Report issue resolution in the ticket management system and respond to customers via email.
- 2-4 years of experience preferably working within a SaaS Organization in a customer success role.
- High attention to detail and expert project management skills.
- Analytical and creative thinker; able to provide best practices to customers.
- Adept at problem-solving and answering technical and non-technical questions.
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively work directly with customers and internal teams.
- Self-driven by customer experience.