Customer Success Manager at CardX
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere: members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships with key merchants post-onboarding. This individual will be the main contact for our merchants to ensure their success and happiness with CardX’s products and services. The Customer Success Manager should be a strong client advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with clients in a similar role. As part of a newly created team, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our clients and influence our customer success strategy for future clients.
- Advise merchants on best practices to take full advantage of their CardX processing solutions post onboarding stage
- Develop and facilitate Business Reviews for an assigned portfolio of merchants, understanding the merchant’s business goals, addressing any outstanding needs, and identifying cross-sell opportunities on additional processing solutions
- Monitor client satisfaction survey results and demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to mitigate escalations
- Actively monitor merchant processing volume and contact any merchants who experience a predetermined revenue decline
- Analyze merchant feedback and retention rates to make recommendations that inform future customer success initiatives and interactions
- Advocate for best practices to improve the overall merchant experience and enhance the value of CardX’s software solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, including customer success or account management
- Exceptional client advocacy skills with a strong ability to negotiate and manage expectations
- Excellent attention to detail and proven research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a high-level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills, including professionalism, diplomacy, and composure
- Client-first mindset and the genuine desire to ensure CardX’s merchants have an exceptional experience