Customer Success Manager at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Crain's Best Places to Work Company
- Crain's Best-Paying Company
- BuiltIn Best Places to Work
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
The Customer Success Manager ("CSM") will own driving success for a defined portion of our customer base. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g. adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). Through relationships and deep account knowledge, the CSM brings higher value to their customers, helping them work smarter through Infutor's product and service solutions. The CSM is responsible for managing his/her customer relationships, as well as developing new business from existing customers. This position reports to the Manager, Customer Success, and requires periodic travel to customer sites, industry conferences, and to attend meetings/training.
- Develop deep relationships with executive-level and operational contacts, and document needs and organizational priorities; Earn the role of trusted adviser by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor's solutions and matching these solutions to customer needs.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share; create compelling business cases to further prove ROI and cross-sell other core Infutor products into the account.
- Consistently monitor product adoption trends and provide guidance accordingly to achieve maximum ROI for our customers.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of competitor's products and services and can distinguish us from the competition; make recommendations for new marketing or product opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
Strategy & Sales Planning
- Quota carrying position; provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts, including workflow and business assessments to identify opportunities which create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of Infutor solutions.
- Manage contracts, as well as volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to customer satisfaction and retention to ensure revenue growth
- Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contact and maintain high quality content.
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to drive towards customer success outcomes as well as to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions.
- Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Communicate business intelligence and account knowledge to internal support teams to foster product innovation, enhance marketing effectiveness, and capture revenue opportunities.
- All other duties assigned
- 2-4 years' proven experience in book-of-business management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Experience in leading strategic business relationships with customers; strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- An understanding of how various industries utilize marketing data and analytics solutions
- Experience in B2C industry verticals such as: MarTech/AdTech, Travel, Automotive, Financial Services and Retail
- Flexible Work Environment, Including Remote Work Options - (AR, CO, CT, FL, IL, IN, KS, MO, MI, NC, NJ, TN, WI)
- Paid Wellness Days Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round