We are excited to be adding a Customer Success Manager to our team. This is a critical role in our customer success organization and you will be responsible for the retention, expansion, and satisfaction of your customer base. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with experience in customer success roles for subscription products in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is a role where a passion for understanding the business outcomes our clients are looking to achieve and putting their success at the center of everything we do is critical to being successful.
If you love what you do and love guiding customers - and have the appetite to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will challenge you to do your best, then please apply!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring our customers are getting value from the BigTime solution and driving towards customer milestones, revenue retention, and expansion goals. In this role you will own a revenue number.
- Managing all customer issues or areas of improvement to ensure they get the best results from BigTime
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships through various channels including phone calls, web meetings, email outreach, and targeted/automated outreach.
- Share marketing best practices to drive adoption of new BigTime products and features in a consultative manner
- Identify opportunities for new features and product adoption within your customer base
- Partner with an Implementation manager to guide customers through integration and launch of BigTime
- Define and achieve client successes that can be shared internally and externally by the Marketing Team to prove value
- Surface client feedback to the Product Team for functionality enhancements and escalations
What experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a client services / account management role
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed client expectations
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Authorization to work in the US
BigTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.