Customer Success Manager at DataCubes Inc.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a startup environment and are obsessed with delighting customers.
- Developing strong relationships with customer executive sponsors.
- Maintaining a sincere commitment to our customers, by providing the best possible quality in all tasks performed.
- Regularly interacting with customers by answering questions, resolving issues, and collecting feedback.
- Translating customer business challenges and requirements into solutions which leverage DataCubes’ products and services.
- Utilizing data entry for obtaining information, and in some cases, responsible for the entry and maintenance of files, spreadsheets or various management reports.
- Opportunity to stretch into account management responsibilities for up-selling new products to existing customers.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working directly with customers delivering excellent service with a customer centered mindset
- The role requires previous experience in successfully managing SaaS deployments and supporting enterprise customers.
- Willingness and eager to learn new technology and acquire new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft excel and power point
- Ability to sell C-Level and across sales, product, and management units
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer renewals and customer success
- Prefer prior insurance experience with ability to understand and support loss form, schedule of values, Accord output with customers
- Prior experience as underwriting assistant a plus
- Prior experience in account management or sales role a plus
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to work with talented individuals that are passionate about solving complex problems with data science
- Competitive pay with full benefits packages