Customer Success Manager at Enodo
Enodo – Customer Success Manager
Enodo is an automated underwriting platform for real estate professionals that was built to disrupt the commercial real estate industry. The software allows investors, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, operating expenses and returns for multifamily properties by applying machine learning to a database of live multifamily transaction data from every U.S. market.
We have a creative and entrepreneurial culture – everyone on the team interacts directly with customers each day, and we all contribute to the product and planning. If you have an idea to improve something, there is no red tape… just build what needs to be built! Innovation and passion for disrupting the old-fashioned real estate industry are our highest priorities.
The Customer Success Manager will help users integrate Enodo’s automated underwriting platform into their existing workflows and ensure that customers are successfully onboarded and trained to maximize their underwriting efficiency with the platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to Enodo’s largest customers. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Enodo. Further, you will recommend best practices and underwriting process changes to accelerate onboarding initiatives for each customer and in each office/department within larger organizations. You will also act as a customer advocate for identifying and prioritizing product features and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a management, technical or engineering field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with users and reporting to management
- Experience providing customer service and driving product adoption in large organizations
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, defining success criteria, and developing and executing product onboarding and user training plans
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Some knowledge of real estate analysis/underwriting is a plus
- Develop onboarding and training plans to facilitate adoption of the Enodo platform
- Provide customer service and support through Intercom Customer Messaging Platform
- Review usage reports and Log Rocket screen recordings to identify and alleviate customer issues
- Form relationships with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop tailor onboarding and training plans accordingly
- Drive successful adoption of Enodo by customers and by departments within key organizations
- Guide real estate executives through the process changes needed to unlock the full value of the Enodo platform, and help train and align their staff to realize this value
Learn more about Enodo at https://enodoinc.com/