Customer Success Operations Analyst
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
The Customer Success Operations Analyst is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success Team. You will work within the Revenue Operations team and collaborate with Customer Success to define and implement customer service objectives, strategies, tactics, and processes.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop tracking and reporting for churn, adoption, onboarding projects, risk and other KPIs
- Review account/opportunity and assign new sales to the correct team member for onboarding
- Track leading indicators of risk, renewal, and upsell
- Develop cross-functional processes within Customer Success including Relationship, Onboarding & Support teams)
- Collaborate across the company with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to meet renewal & adoption goals, identify upsell targets, and deliver on customers’ needs
- Gather requirements from department leadership teams and design scalable solutions to meet those requirements
- Design and automate processes within Customer Success Software (ChurnZero) and Salesforce to increase efficiency of customer outreach, onboarding processes, and data tracking
- Customer Success Manager enablement, including providing materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Review and maintain Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) data that can provide actionable reports to internal teams
- Create SOPs and maintain documentation of processes
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited College/University is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, customer success operations, revenue operations, system operations, business support systems, and/or marketing automation
- Experience with customer success software, preferably ChurnZero
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Administrator certificate preferred)
- Salesforce Admin Certification is preferred
- Experience working in SaaS industry is highly preferred
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Ability to project manage, multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.