Customer Success Representative - Chicago
Matterport is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create a digital 3D model of any physical space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital models of over 1.5 million properties so far!
Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience physical spaces. Our product offering is selling exponentially in new markets like apartment and vacation rentals, hotels, event venues, insurance, retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction.
We have an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our product suite improves the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly fun and practical for users to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Representative who will provide excellent, high-touch support for SMB and enterprise customers alike. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with a positive, can-do attitude, friendly personality, with strong problem-solving abilities. In addition to working with customers, the Support Engineer will work with QA, Product, and Engineering team members to help identify and resolve issues in Matterport products. Experience with online support forums and communities is a plus!
- Provide first-class customer support to both small business and enterprise end users.
- Foster an online support community for Matterport customers
- Report, profile, and when possible, diagnose new product issues.
- Determine severity, frequency, possible workarounds. Work with QA/Production/Engineering as needed to assess.
- Document product changes, maintain and improve online product support pages
- Help build and improve customer support systems
- Work with Product to identify opportunities to improve Matterport's offering and reduce the number of support questions and issues
- 4 or more years working directly with customers to resolve technical issues (support, technical account management or similar)
- Comfortable troubleshooting problems with customers over the phone and via email and a natural curiosity about technology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both within the immediate team and with other groups
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of humor
- Familiarity with support-ticketing systems
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug-tracking systems
- Prior experience with startups, or a high level of flexibility and comfort in a loosely-structured environment
- A background in coding, consumer electronics, QA, or a similar technical interest is preferred
- Experience serving enterprise-level customers is a plus
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Read Full Job Description