Customer Success Specialist, Channel Partner at RedShelf
RedShelf, now #6 on Crain Chicago's Fast50 is growing at a rapid pace, and we’re expanding our Customer Success team.
Founded in 2012, RedShelf was named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private businesses by Inc. Magazine and awarded the title of 2021 Publishing Software of the Year. RedShelf is a Chicago-based EdTech company helping to make education both more affordable for students and increase learning effectiveness through its industry-leading digital platform. Partnering with more than 10,000 publishers and content providers along with more than 1,500 business and educational partners worldwide, we provide leading-edge digital course materials via our best-in-class eReader, and an end-to-end Content Delivery System for effortless distribution of course content and engagement solutions.
The Customer Success Specialist, Channel Partners will be a part of the Customer Success team working with our channel partner account. This role is responsible for implementation to lifecycle day to day support and will work within the dedicated Channel Partner Customer Success team to successfully deliver digital content to a large number of schools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to facilitate enhancements and provide actionable feedback regarding communications, tools, capabilities, processes, and product lines.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to define, organize, execute and optimize program deliveries.
- Support the client and RedShelf teams with scaled onboarding, integration setup and rollout of RedShelf product and services to channel partner schools.
- Train and support relevant stakeholders in using new and existing products, tools, and resources. Keep clients informed of new RedShelf product and feature launches, create value propositions and communications encouraging adoption of products and support stakeholders in using new products.
- Work within the Customer Success team to document processes, define and implement best practices for channel partners and cross train team members.
- Work with multiple campus stakeholders to successfully implement technical integrations including communication, setup, testing and troubleshooting of integrations.
- Assist the client and RedShelf teams with delivery of all requested digital products to schools.
- Enable course launches through collection of digital content information from schools and publisher partners, ensuring accurate matching of course materials and courses.
- Help maintain a RedShelf knowledge base with documentation on channel partner deliverables, processes, troubleshooting, campus information and other documentation needed to successfully support the client. Support the Customer Experience team with escalations and ticket resolution.
- Establish a relationship with partner program teams to ensure customer satisfaction. Act as a trusted advisor for partner team.
- Meet SLAs related to content delivery, customer support, and school onboarding. Provide timely and accurate SLA performance reports to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate is self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possesses high energy and a passion for RedShelf.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both internal and customer-facing settings.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to deliver successful outcomes.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- Project management and organizational skills applied to delivery of software for clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or Google Suite applications with a concentration on spreadsheet skills.
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a related role
- Project experience in a fast-paced, high-stakes, deadline-driven environment is ideal.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials and digital publishing a plus.
- Process and / or workflow development and optimization experience.
- Experience using CRM and project management software tools.
RedShelf prides itself on maintaining an informal but fast-moving, hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Our team members are smart, innovative, and passionate about improving education through digital technology.
We offer the best of both worlds: the energy and opportunity of a rapidly-growing organization, coupled with the stability of an extensive client base, strong financial backing, and proven track record of success. In addition to a forward-thinking environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth, our team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.