Customer Success Specialist at Chowly Inc.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
As a full-time Customer Success Specialist, you will forge relationships with restaurant owners and manage the customer life cycle. This starts with setting expectations of the functionality of the Chowly product, managing onboarding roll-out processes, and monitoring customer satisfaction. Internally, the Customer Success Specialist will collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing and operations teams to successfully retain and grow the client base. You will be supported by a high performing/close-knit team to achieve individual and team objectives and develop best practices to ensure customer engagement and Chowly’s strategic initiatives. If you are passionate about the hospitality/restaurant industry and looking for a fast-paced organization with high growth opportunity, Chowly is the place for you.
- Conduct daily client on-boarding calls to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver superb customer experience through strong project management to drive positive outcomes in a timely manner
- Proactively identify and manage customer issues
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing and operations team
- Conduct regular outreach to current clients to ensure a quality experience
- Meet and exceed monthly or quarterly targets related to client experience, traction, and retention metrics.
- Nurture strong customer, point of sale, and third party online ordering partnerships by being a product expert and setting expectations of roll-out process
- Driving additional value to customers through upselling and providing additional Chowly tools or services
What You’ll Need:
- 1 year Customer Success/Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Exceptional active listening to build trust with clients
- High attention to detail to prioritize customer needs
- Restaurant staff or hospitality experience preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) preferred
Why Chowly Inc
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work incentives
- Employee stock option and 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- 100% individual medical insurance