Customer Success Team Lead at LogicGate
Customer Success Team Lead
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Team Lead who has a passion for managing and leading a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure that we are delighting our customers and providing winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
What you’d achieve:
- Oversee a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for building customer relationships in order to drive product adoption, expansion, and customer advocacy
- Coach and enable Customer Success team members to do the best work of their lives and contribute to building a team culture that aligns with LogicGate’s core values
- Assist with recruiting and hiring world-class team members, demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with LogicGate’s People Success team and senior leadership to build career progression plans and help to motivate team members throughout their career journey
- Facilitate regular 1:1s and ongoing performance feedback discussions
- Build trust within the team via transparent and empathetic communication
- Deliver employee onboarding programs that enable new team members to quickly own customer relationships and provide value to customers quickly
- Serve as the ultimate owner of all customer relationships owned by your team, focusing on customer health and happiness and driving product adoption
- Regularly track and report on customer health
- Proactively identify customers that are at-risk
- Step in to help address issues as needed, leveraging your Customer Success knowledge to provide winning solutions for complex customer issues
- Own continuous improvement of Customer Success team
- Develop and maintain internal standards, processes, training, etc.
- Help to build the long-term vision for LogicGate’s Customer Success approach
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other leaders and teams at LogicGate to deliver excellence throughout the customer journey:
- Partner closely with the Relationship Management and Solution Engineering teams to drive expansion opportunities and ensure customer retention (i.e., renewals)
- Collaborate with the Professional Services, Implementation Services, and Relationship Management teams to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Work with the Relationship Management team to conduct ongoing Strategic Business Reviews to regularly check in with your customers and drive conversations around how we can help to provide more value to the customer
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Train and enable team members to stay up-to-date on GRC & Customer Success best practices
- Lead the definition of customer success best practices to drive customer health and product adoption
- Demonstrate functional GRC expertise and stay up-to-date on GRC industry best practices; mentor employees to build their own GRC knowledge and help drive understanding of how GRC trends/events may impact our customers and the solutions we can provide for them
- Become an expert user on the Risk Cloud platform with the ability to coach and advise LogicGate team members and customers on the best solution options; be able to articulate the value of the tool and how it can be leveraged most effectively by different customer stakeholders
- Be able to expertly articulate LogicGate’s product features, service offerings, and out-of-the-box content and resources
- Conduct highly effective meetings with team members and customers over web conference
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in GRC, risk management, or compliance
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success
- Great people skills – ability to coach and inspire team members to achieve their goals and the team’s overall outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple people/accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Proficiency in project and team management (managing capacity, budget, addressing project issues/delays, stakeholder management)
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and goals and then effectively communicate how Risk Cloud can help
- Desire to work cross-functionally with other leaders to grow the LogicGate business
- Ability to provide GRC industry SME knowledge as part of your oversight, guidance, and coaching of the team
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Deep commitment to a “win-win” mindset that will allow us delight customers, while driving product adoption and additional commercial value for LogicGate
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !