Customer Success Team Manager at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewLeads a team or functional area that provides strategic focus to the customer experience. Ensures that client perspectives are understood and addressed by business leaders, resulting in improved delivery of products and services. Develops, evaluates, and implement strategies to gather and respond to client feedback. Works with cross-functional teams to align customer interests with business objectives. Identifies opportunities to improve service delivery. Serves as the primary contact in the customer experience team in resolving issues. Provides direction for a more strategically oriented customer service experience including streamlining points of interaction between the customer and the company and simplifying processes. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Lead, develop and expand the Customer Success Team at MSI/Vigilant
- Be the main point of contact between Vigilant and a number of enterprise accounts
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding and implementation of new customers as well as post-go-live support to drive enrollment
- Coordinate, lead, and provide insightful data during reviews with customers
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, and by gathering insights unique to the customer
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate closely with MSI/Vigilant team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance of each customer
- Develop, manage, and evaluate multiple project timelines, their resources, and their scope
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow employee enrollment.
- Proven track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and aligning outcomes to company goals •
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills •
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to coach and inspire others •
- Willingness to get your "hands dirty" and troubleshoot when needed •
- Extremely well organized with the ability to balance multiple concurrent priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years’ work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management role, or similar
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.