Customer Support Agent at AMOpportunities Inc.
AMOpportunities is on-demand clinical training for healthcare trainees. We are an online platform that connects international students to required US clinical experience. We are now taking the company from professional services to education, building an academic operations unit.
We are a startup located in River North. Our innovative services allow trainees to confidently search, apply, and attend the experience they need. Such rotations are used for school, medical licensing, and medical residency requirements.
What You Bring...
- Competitive spirit and a drive to be successful
- Strong ability to multi-task, including conversing while navigating our ZenDesk and multiple internet windows
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Team player who is self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal communication, with the ability and enthusiasm to problem solve
What You Do…
- Answer incoming phone calls, email requests and Zendesk with a high degree of customer service
- Customize, price, and sell clinical training packages based on customer needs
- Complete booking requests in a timely and accurate manner according to company standards
- Have a thorough knowledge of short-term medical training in the United States (we will train you)
- Accurately advise and answer inquiries related to clinical rotations
- Remain current on products, destinations, airline contracts, rules and regulations, and system functionality by attending training sessions
- Assist with group quotes and bookings when required
- Maintain accurate files for workflow and efficiency
- Process payments
- Complete accurate ticket requests for ticketing
- Liaise with sales team to escalate tickets when needed
What You Gain...
- Competitive hourly wage + uncapped commission potential
- Comprehensive Benefits Program: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- A work environment committed to a spirit of support, growth, and achievement
- Performance-based career growth opportunities
- A front row seat the exponential growth of a booming education tech company
- Work/life balance